rev.37.1 (12 Mar 2018) - xmp-sid.zip
This plugin allows XMPlay to open and play SID music from the Commodere 64. All SID file formats ever invented are supported.
- PSID, PSIDv2, PSIDv2NG, RSID, RSID/BASIC, 2SID, 3SID, MUS/STR (+WDS) files support
- balls-on sound reproduction: cycle exact SID emulation with filter distortion
- surround sound effect and stereo separation
- SLDB reading for song lengths
- STIL reading for detailed information and song trivia
- player routine detection
- time-based seeking
rev.18.2 (26 Sep 2016) - xmp-ahx.zip
HivelyTracker 1.8 replay code by Peter Gordon is used as the rendering engine.
- THX/AHX, AHXv2, HVL and HVL/1 (v1.5) files support
- balls-on sound reproduction: all effects, filters, AHX quirks etc. are 100% reproduced
- accurate song length calculation and time-based seeking
- surround sound effect, volume ramping and linear interpolation
- pattern viewer and dot-mode visualisations
rev.11 (8 Nov 2013) - xmp-ra.zip
This plugin allows XMPlay to open and play RealAudio files. It supports all audio codecs distributed by the RealAlternative package.
The minimalistic RTSP protocol implementation is heavily based on xine media player code.
Licensed under GPL. Source code available upon request.
- plays sound from RealAudio and RealMedia containers
- supports all codecs and interleavers: 14_4, 28_8, dnet, sipr, cook, atrc, raac, ralf
- can stream files through HTTP and RTSP/RTD protocols
- is not RealPlayer
rev.9.10 (10 Mar 2014) - xmp-delix.zip
This plugin allows XMPlay to open and play various exotic audio files originating from the Amiga computer.
- plays over 140 file formats (and possibly can be extended)
Note that this is experimental and unfinished work. Solely for the adventurous.